The GJ range is Albany’s stainless steel series of pumps, designed primarily for the bottle filling, dosing, sampling and chemical transfer industries. All components are machined to a high standard. Designed with a three-piece housing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
The GJ range extends from 5 to 90 litres per minute and up to seven bar. This range can be supplied with a variety of different industry standard connections, including BSP male and female and IDF, ILC, RJT or Tri-clamp. The pumps are compact and easy to strip. The non-drive end allows for easy and tool-free maintenance.
This robust yet compact pump offers some very powerful options, best suited to cargo in the food and chemical industries. Being such a compact design, this pump style is ideal for dispensing products into bottles and tubs.
- Quick strip and compact design
- Bi-rotational and high efficiency
- Handles a wide range of products for bottle filling, dosing, sampling and transfer
- Self priming pump
- Has a special gear profile
Our fast maintenance and hygienic pumps are fitted to a high standard, with the following components:
- Shaft sealing: a mechanical seal with viton sealing, stainless and carbon faces. Tungsten carbide faces are an additional option
- Shafts: ANSI 440 as standard, hardened
- Elastomers: EPDM, Nitrile, PTFE encap
- Temperature: suitable for up to 50 degrees Celsius
- PEEK Bushes: modified versions are suitable for up to 100 degrees Celsius
- Connections: standard come as 1 1/2″ BSP Female, however 1 1/2″ BSP Male, Tri-Clamp, RJT are also available
- Materials: body, end covers and shafts are available in ANSI 316
- O-Rings: viton as standard
- Bearings: glass filled PTFE fitted
- Gears: standard come as non galling stainless