The GV range is a direct drive design ideal... This means that the pump is built directly onto a special motor drive shaft resulting in a compact design. Typical applications include machine tools, sprayers, packaging machinery, bottle washing, de-icing, damp proofing, timber treatment, oil and solvent recycling, fuel oil systems, pressure testing, processing, de-greasing, general circulation, lubrication and transfer duties. Pumps can be supplied as a single unit or as a Duplex pump set.
Covering the treatment, packaging and transfer industries, our GV pumps have a range of uses. All of Albany's pump solutions can be fully customised to fit the needs of your company, however those looking to pump liquids with a viscosity lower than 30 cst should speak with our sales advisers to be referred to the best pump for them.
- Cast iron, cast steel and gunmetal materials are available
- Maximum working pressure of 15 barg
- 1/4" - 1 1/2" Pump size range
- A maximum temperature of 80 degrees Celsius, however 120 degrees Celsius can be provided to special order
- The flow rate is 6.0 to 217 L/min
- Tank-top mounting to comply with API 614
Some of the technical information for our GV range can be found below:
- Oil viscosity: our units will allow for viscosities up to 750 cst and under certain conditions up to 1000 cst can be supplied
- Branch size: from 1/2" to 3/4"
- Bar pressure: maximum bar pressure of 17
- Total weight: from 7.7 kgs to 60 kgs