The GM series of pumps are a range of highly corrosion resistant spur type gear pumps made for the difficult task of pumping fats especially for feedmillers.
- Heating by hot water, steam at a maximum of seven bar or electric cartridge heater
- Exceptional corrosion resistance with Ni-resist cast iron bodies and hardened stainless steel shafts.
- Robust pumps, long-life with simple maintenance.
- Packed gland as standard, other seal options available.
- Simple seal replacement.
- Reversible flow and can be mounted in any position.
- This range covers from 25 to 150 LPM with port sizes threaded 3/4", 1" or 1 1/2". Our extensive gear pump range will be able to offer smaller and larger pumps if required.
- Pumps can be supplied as bare shaft or mounted on a baseplate with a wide range of electric motor options.
Our range of GM gear pumps are primarily aimed at pumping fats for feedmill applications.
The GM pump style has two simple working parts as it’s main construction and uses highly corrosion resistant materials:
- Shafts: GM has hardened ground stainless steel shafts
- Seals: supplied as standard with a packed gland, other seal options are possible
- Special construction: the GM range is made with bodies in ni-resist cast iron for corrosion resistance