Summary:The GO range is a series of gear pumps that are designed for vehicle based use. They are lightweight and feature Double Helical gears for quiet operation. They have a suitable bearing arrangement for the side loads that can feature in power take off (PTO) drives. Flow can be reversible for these pumps.
Suited to:Loading and offloading of vehicle based loads on tankers.
- Virtually pulse free flow from double helical pumping gears
- Sturdy bearing arrangement to be suitable for operating by a power take off drive.
- Aluminium body material for light weight with a wide choice of alternatives if aluminium is unsuitable.
- Robust pumps, long-life with simple maintenance
- Mechanical seal choices for solvents and other liquids
- Simple seal replacement
- Reversible flow and can be mounted in any position
- Relief valve is fitted to the body of the pump
Our range of GO gear pumps are suitable for installation in many different applications, pumping a variety of liquids, some of which are:
- Fuel oils
- Lubricating oils
- Reclaimed oils
- Black oils
- Mineral spirits
The GO pump style has two simple working parts as it’s main construction. However, as our GO range has a vast range of applications under its belt, we have various specification options on offer for our customers to choose from:
- Bearings: external bearing fitted as standard to absorb all side loads.
- Viscosity: a high viscosity capability
- Shafts: GO has hardened ground shafts to ensure a long life
- Seals: options include a mechanical seal or packed gland
- Special construction: although normally made from Aluminium to save weight, corrosion resistant pumps can be supplied in stainless steel, ni-resist cast iron and all bronze materials. (Contact our sales office for more information)