The GT range is a ball and roller design pump. This range is ideal for use in remote locations where extremely long life and minimum maintenance is required as the pumps can be left unattended for decades.
The range can be used on clean lubricating oils and other applications involving lubrication of rotating equipment with rotating element bearings rather than bushes used in the pump design. The pumped fluid lubricates the pump bearings.
Matched best to pumping cargo such as chemical, lubrication, oils and gas, these pumps have been made for high efficiency and performance.
- Maximum working pressure 30 barg
- Pump size range of 2" - 6"
- Available in cast iron and cast steel
- Maximum temperature of 220 degrees Celsius
- 360-1600 L/min flow rate
- From 3,000 cSt at 500 RPM to 750 cSt at 1420 RPM