Summary:Albany's standard design with internally flushed DIN mechanical seals and external bearings for liquids with non-lubricating properties. It has an excellent suction lift capability of up to 7 metres. With single piece screw shafts for mechanical integrity and low flex. Available with sump heating options on some sizes. Also with or without an internal relief valve to comply with API 676. This style has been designed as a modern replacement for the original Stothert & Pitt range.
- Heating options available
- API 676 compliant
- Maximum working pressure 30 barg
- Maximum cargo temperature: 200 degrees Celsius
Our SA range of pumps are typically suited for pumping liquids with lubricating properties.
- Fitted with hardened timing gears and locating bearings ensuring no contact between the screws.
- Shaft stiffness maximised by the screw design
- Hydraulic balance