Summary:The SB Albany twin screw pump is similar to the Albany SA, but allows for a greater choice of sealing arrangements including API676 types and higher temperature and pressure operation. Again, with various heating options and internal relief valve choice, the range comes with a flexible sealing concept and complete heating jacket options. The range is ideal for more abrasive applications.
- Maximum working pressure 30 barg
- Pump size range 3" - 10"
- Flow rate approximately 10-600M3/HR
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees Celsius
Our SB range of pumps are typically suited for pumping non-lubricating and high viscosity liquids at pressure and elevated temperature.
- Fitted with hardened timing gears and locating bearings ensuring no contact between the screws.
- Shaft stiffness maximised by the screw design
- Hydraulic balance