How do you define a range of pumps which is only constrained by our customers requirements? At Albany Pumps we're always willing and dedicated to speaking to you about producing a special pump solution that meets your needs. Many diverse pumps have been produced in our GX range over the past 100 years, allowing our customers to create pumps that truly suit their requirements.
With a choice of every material, size, rotor style, bearings and more that Albany Pumps has to offer, the opportunities to create a fully specific pump are endless. We can make pumps to fit your application, perhaps with a special interface to mount on your machine. Of course, specifying motors to suit your electricity supply and operating environment and paint to suit your requirements are routine for us.
The GX range is a gear pump based range of customised pumps. We're always here to speak to you about other types of pump, just speak to us and we will always try to help.
- Maximum working pressure of 40 barg
- Pump size range of 1/2" - 6"
- Maximum pressure of 220 degrees Celsius
- Flow rate of 25-1900 L/min
- All materials available: aluminium, cast steel, cast iron, gunmetal, hastelloy, ni-resist, polypropylene, super duplex and stainless steel