How do you define a range of pumps which is only constrained by our customers requirements? At Albany Pumps we're always willing and dedicated to speaking to you about producing a special pump solution that meets your needs. Many diverse pumps have been produced in our GX range over the past 100 years, allowing our customers to create pumps that truly suit their requirements.
With a choice of every material, size, rotor style, bearings and more that Albany Pumps has to offer, the opportunities to create a fully specific pump are endless.
- Maximum working pressure of 40 barg
- Pump size range of 1/2" - 6"
- Maximum pressure of 220 degrees Celsius
- Flow rate of 25-1900 L/min
- All materials available: aluminium, cast steel, cast iron, gunmetal, hastelloy, ni-resist, polypropylene, super duplex and stainless steel
Specify your pump
You can specify your own pump with our simple 'Configure a Pump' tool, which asks you a series of questions before determining which type of pump would best suit your needs. This information will then be passed on to our team who can provide further guidance.